Right now, you can rent an apartment as a place to stay when spending your holiday. For instance, you can take a look at some of the apartments you can hire when spending some times in Doha on doha apartments. You only need to choose the right apartment so that your holiday can be comfortable. Here are several things you need to consider when choosing an apartment to stay:
1. Location. Make sure whether the location is close to tourist attractions, stations or terminals, supermarkets. Actually the most comfortable get an apartment in the middle of town, but the price is more expensive.
2. Notice what are the facilities offered by the apartment. Ask the owner if you are unsure.
3. Rental rates vary, the terms and conditions are different. For example a $ 100 daily rent, a week’s rent could be just $ 500. There is also a tax apply a percentage, or the cost of cleaning a few dollars. Pay attention to total cost when ordering and compare.
4. Many apartments are applying minimal stay, mostly 3 nights. But, many can also be daily.
5. Payment. There are various ways of payment, depending on the owner or manager of the apartment. For example through credit cards, paypal, transfers, or even cash. The payment system is different; some ask 100% before arrival, 10% in advance and the rest are paid when handing over keys, and so on.
6. Lock. Usually the owner or representative of the apartment will wait in the unit to meet you. There, he will hand over the keys, explain the rules and tell you about where to throw your trash, the workings of each electronic equipment, the name and the password of the internet, and so on. You have to pay the shortage of payment at that time.